hutch0 (hutch0) wrote,

  • Location:
  • Mood:
  • Music:

friday night lights

This one may bear a little explanation for those of you who call football `soccer.' When the ball goes out of play on either side of the pitch, it's called a `throw-in.' Normally this is accomplished by the use of a two-handed overarm throw, but some flashy bastards like to do a somersault first, thereby getting more distance on the throw and making themselves look cool. The common strategy for the opposing team is to station a player as close as possible to the thrower to stymie the throw. This is not always a very good idea:

'Nuff said
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.